Security and Management
Todayís voice, data and video networks must have rock solid security along with powerful network management and monitoring capabilities. In order to support emerging Unified Communications, Conferencing and Video applications across the network, additional precautions must be taken to mitigate risks and protect sensitive and proprietary corporate and customer information. Security must be equally effective protecting the network against external and known threats as it is protecting against internal and unknown threats. Mobility applications and regulatory requirements have added yet additional importance on the overall security and management of the corporate network.
ROI partners with best-in-class companies to address these important business challenges, while reducing overall complexity of the network and easing management and administration of the converged network. Some of the solutions we leverage to protect and manage our customerís networks are as follows:
- Voice aware firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention solutions
- SSL VPN and Unified Access Control solutions
- Multi-Function routing appliances with deep inspection intrusion prevention services
- Standard-Based encryption of voice, data, signaling and administration data
- Security Information Management and Anomaly Detection solutions
- Leverage private and public network segments to protect sensitive data
- Wireless appliances to protect sensitive traffic carried over a companyís wireless LAN
- Security Vulnerability Assessments and Security Consulting solutions
The bottom line is that we take the security and management of our customerís multi-vendor networks very seriously. This explains why we have developed a very unique multi-vendor network management and administration solution to reduce overall complexity that exists in todayís multi-vendor networks. Where most network management applications stop once an event has been reported, our solutions enable advanced configuration, back-up and auditing of devices without the need to leverage multiple vendor specific applications or learn multiple user interfaces or command line interfaces. . If you would like to learn more, simply call or e-mail us and we will provide the experience necessary to realize maximum benefits from your Security and Network Management investments.